Wednesday, September 13, 2006

GOOD BYE SPAIN/ GIBRALTAR

Today is my last day in Spain/ Gibraltar. I've been here the past week slugging away on the website with my best friends who run a 'legendary' web and graphic design company called Piranha Designs Gibraltar (just a thought, does the term 'best friend' exist in the world today, or have we all become close acquaintances?). Juls, Yewy and the gang at Piranha have been a real blessing and I truly do not know what I would have done without them- I've found recently there are a few people who will be a blessing to you when you need them most (you know who you are!). I guess like the film we're trying to make, I'm beginning to learn the true value of friendship.



Working on the site has been a mission with ridiculous long hours (we worked till 2.30am last night!) and Yewy's finally showing signs that his eternally youthful features might not be so eternal after-all.

So now it's back to London, where a whole host of different challenges lie in wait, not least finding a suitable venue for a club night we're hosting in mid-October to raise cash. If anyone knows any cool but cheap venues in town who would be willing to help out on this great cause, please, please drop us a line.



Of course it wasn't all work, work. I had to find some time to re-charge the batteries, so here are some pictures I took of our stay in Alcadesa, south of Spain.

Until next time...


Julian and Orkun


Yewhung


Me Chilling

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian Writer said...

Lovely photo Mel. Pimping for Jesus. I like it. Why didn't I think of that before...

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you go to kt ?

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home